Planting the Seeds for Computer Science Education in East Tennessee
The project was focused on understanding the needs of administrators and teachings in order to develop opportunities for K-8 teachers to engage in professional development on the Tennessee computer science standards.
This project was funded through the [University of Tennessee’s Community Engaged Research Seed Program].(https://research.utk.edu/2019-research-seed-program-recipients/). It is related to the CS for Appalachia Research-Practice Partnership and NSF grant.
- Intensive English Program Student Academic Achievement
- footprint: Calculate carbon footprints from air travel in R
- STARS and Stripes: Political and Institutional Factors that Affect Higher Education Sustainability Ratings
- University air travel and greenhouse gas mitigation: An analysis of higher education climate policies
- A Document Analysis of University Climate Policies and Air Travel