footprint: Calculate carbon footprints from air travel in R
This package was developed with Dr. Kasia Kulman. The package started as a simple function and was first featured as a blog post. It is now a fully-developed package on CRAN which allows you to calculate greenhouse gas emissions based on to/from airport codes to latitude and longitude.
You can install the development version from GitHub with:
# install.packages("remotes") remotes::install_github("acircleda/footprint")
Or you can install it from CRAN:
- STARS and Stripes: Political and Institutional Factors that Affect Higher Education Sustainability Ratings
- University air travel and greenhouse gas mitigation: An analysis of higher education climate policies
- A Document Analysis of University Climate Policies and Air Travel
- Fly or Die - The Relationship between Conference Travel, Employability, and the Climate Crisis.
- University Air Travel and GHG Mitigation: Examining Institutional Policies through the Lens of #flyingless